welcome
you make me smile

..Smiles.. =)..HeLLo!! Welcome To hidayuneedsyou.blogspot.com





profile
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

I Am HiDaYu.. =DAge: 19.. =D
Gonna Be 20 Nxt Year.. =D
D.O.B: 17 Oct 1991.. =D
.
..WishList.. =D

1) Buy A Crumpler Tote bag.. =D
2) Buy An Elmo Handphone Pouch.. =D
3) Chocolates & Sweets Fer My Bdae.. =D
4) Celebrate My Bdae Wif My Love Ones.. =D
5) My Mr Right.. =D




..Gossips.. =D






credits
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Monday, October 18, 2010 @ 8:32 PM
I'm officially 19.. =)

yst was de day when i officially turn 19.. hooray!!
hahaha.. spent my time wif my family de whole day.. frm 2pm onward i was wif my family.. bfore going out, i really didn't expect my inbox mail to be flooded.. flooded wif wishes frm friends thru fb.. thanks ppl fer de wishes.. appreciate lots.. =)
anyway, gt a present frm carol!! THANKS CAROL FER DE PRESENT & FER SINGING BDAE SONG TO ME.. APPRECIATE IT LOTS.. =D
den yst went cameron to eat wif family.. den when window shopping.. den bought IPHONE 3gs.. =)
thanks to my whole family.. i love you ppl lots.. celebrating wif family is still de best.. i thanks god dat my bdae dis year falls on sunday, it is falls on weekdays, i'm sure i would only spent 10 mins of my time fer my bdae.. and den aft dat everyone in de family will go quiet and do their own things.. thank god!! i must really treasure those moments..
de only thing i could say is dat, I LOVE YOU PPL WHO ENTER INTO MY LIFE AND MADE ME HAPPY THRU MY JOURNEY OF LIFE.. MAY IT BE FRIENDS OR FAMILY.. =D

+ comment (0) | back to top?







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com