welcome
you make me smile

..Smiles.. =)..HeLLo!! Welcome To hidayuneedsyou.blogspot.com





profile
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

I Am HiDaYu.. =DAge: 19.. =D
Gonna Be 20 Nxt Year.. =D
D.O.B: 17 Oct 1991.. =D
.
..WishList.. =D

1) Buy A Crumpler Tote bag.. =D
2) Buy An Elmo Handphone Pouch.. =D
3) Chocolates & Sweets Fer My Bdae.. =D
4) Celebrate My Bdae Wif My Love Ones.. =D
5) My Mr Right.. =D




..Gossips.. =D






credits
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Thursday, September 2, 2010 @ 10:28 PM
I am still in a trauma condition..

I am still in a trauma condition.. my heartbeat is getting faster and faster.. and den my blood pressue is getting higher and higher.. why must de day end like dat??
i can still remember clearly de incident dat happen at work..
at abt 4 plus in de afternoon.. i was at work.. as per usual doing my work.. den got dis uncle came to my counter, he wanted to pay fer his medication.. but den when i was keying it into my system, it shows dat de dispenser have nt dispense dat medicine frm their computer system.. so i walk my way to de dispensing counter to ask them to dispense dat medicine.. when i turned bck to go bck to my counter.. i saw dis uncle whom i was serving fainted and fell to de ground.. i was kinda shock so was iqah (my partner).. i ran towards him and ask fer help frm de other working mates..
me: "hey ppl!! someone fainted at my counter.. i need help urgently!!"
others: "okae lets go!! ayu call de information guys outside to help & bring a wheelchair in also!!"
i ran to front and asked fer help..
when i and de others reached dere.. dis uncle was super angry.. he shouted vulgarities..i was shocked so was de others.. maybe it's becos he woke up and wanted to walk but we stop him frm doing so.. as he just had a blackout so it's better fer him to sit.. at last he calm dwn.. but during dat commotion, jihan was hit by dat uncle.. aiyo!! uncle is super violent lor.. but she was protected by de guys who were dere to help..
den when he had made payment fer everything, he went off.. yeah, everything was fine.. =)
but den i dn't noe why even aft 1 hour my heartbeat is still very fast.. it was really beating very fast.. so i decided to take my blood pressure.. and clare (omron blood pressure promoter) told me it turn out to be very high.. 200!! SUPER SUPER HIGH!! i was shocked.. i thought she was joking.. but when i looked at de screen, it turn out to be true.. she asked me to check my blood pressure agn tmr.. & she how..
i hope it's okae..

+ comment (0) | back to top?







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com