welcome
you make me smile

..Smiles.. =)..HeLLo!! Welcome To hidayuneedsyou.blogspot.com





profile
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

I Am HiDaYu.. =DAge: 19.. =D
Gonna Be 20 Nxt Year.. =D
D.O.B: 17 Oct 1991.. =D
.
..WishList.. =D

1) Buy A Crumpler Tote bag.. =D
2) Buy An Elmo Handphone Pouch.. =D
3) Chocolates & Sweets Fer My Bdae.. =D
4) Celebrate My Bdae Wif My Love Ones.. =D
5) My Mr Right.. =D




..Gossips.. =D






credits
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Sunday, September 12, 2010 @ 11:22 PM
how many days of leave would be enough fer me??

5 days leave was nvr enough i guess?? hahaha..
shitz.. tmr back to werk agn.. frm wednesday tll today, i'm nt werking..
5 days of leave was okae la.. haha.. dis year celebrate hari raya in de hospital.. NUH hospital.. due to grandma.. she was admitted to de hospital 2 days bfore raya.. and nw she is still dere.. poor her.. but it's alrite.. as long as we get to see her and celebrate another year of hari raya wif her, i'm grateful.. but actually when i see her in dat condition, it hurts me.. poor her.. she still have to suffer at this age.. but i wish fer her was dat she will get well soon.. and be strong agn.. i miss her lots..
pass two days was super busy.. many relatives came to visit us.. was super tired too.. haha.. looking forward to 25th and 26th.. 25th ~ hari raya outing wif my BSS friends.. and on de 26th ~ hari raya outing wif my TTSH friends.. weee!!
really looking forward .. hope dat day will come faster.. =)

+ comment (0) | back to top?







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com