welcome
you make me smile

..Smiles.. =)..HeLLo!! Welcome To hidayuneedsyou.blogspot.com





profile
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

I Am HiDaYu.. =DAge: 19.. =D
Gonna Be 20 Nxt Year.. =D
D.O.B: 17 Oct 1991.. =D
.
..WishList.. =D

1) Buy A Crumpler Tote bag.. =D
2) Buy An Elmo Handphone Pouch.. =D
3) Chocolates & Sweets Fer My Bdae.. =D
4) Celebrate My Bdae Wif My Love Ones.. =D
5) My Mr Right.. =D




..Gossips.. =D






credits
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Tuesday, September 28, 2010 @ 8:46 PM
25TH SEPTEMBER 2010.. =)

25th september 2010!! a memorable day fer all of us.. had a raya outing wif my secondary sch fren.. didn't expect dat it will turn out to be very wonderful.. seriously it was wonderful.. dis year my hse is de 1st hse.. ended work at 1.00pm, rushed home as they will be reaching at 1.30pm.. end up it rain den they each which was 2.00pm.. hahaha.. everyone look wonderful, beautiful and handsome dat day.. frm dere we proceed to saniy's hse.. we went dere by walking.. his parents cooked.. so we ate dere.. frm dere we go to hamzah which was also nearby.. dis is also by walking.. his mom cooked macaroni and curry chicken.. yummy!!
den we go to yusnita hse.. dis is by walking too.. hahaha..everyone were alrdy sweating.. we were super tired due to all de walking.. but it was fun.. hahaha.. den at yus hse, we karaoke!! actually only fazrin, ilham and yus.. hahaha..we didn't expect fazrin to sing hindustani song.. it was super nice.. haha.. frm dere we took bus to zubaidah's hse.. frm yus hse to zubaidah hse, I EXPERIENCE SMTH SOOOO FUNNY DIS YEAR!! hahah.. I BROKE MY HIGH HEEL SHOE!! IT'S NT DE HEEL BUT DE SOLE!! WAT DE .....
hahaha.. lucky dere's haslam "de cobbler".. he save me and my shoe.. hahaha.. and nw it's fixed!! =)
THANKS HASLAM~~~..
frm zubaidah's hse we proceed to rizal's hse.. and den to amira's hse.. due to time constrain we have to skip haslam hse dis year.. SORRY HASLAM!! WE WILL GO VISITING ONE DAY..=)
frm dere, all of us were super tired..
I REALLY ENJOY MYSELF.. THANKS PEEPS FER MAKING DIS OUTING SUPER FUN.. IT'S REALLY AWESOME~~!! NXT OUTING IS STILL IN DE LIST.. WE WILL MEET UP SOON!! SUPER SOON!! =)

+ comment (0) | back to top?







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com