welcome
you make me smile

..Smiles.. =)..HeLLo!! Welcome To hidayuneedsyou.blogspot.com





profile
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

I Am HiDaYu.. =DAge: 19.. =D
Gonna Be 20 Nxt Year.. =D
D.O.B: 17 Oct 1991.. =D
.
..WishList.. =D

1) Buy A Crumpler Tote bag.. =D
2) Buy An Elmo Handphone Pouch.. =D
3) Chocolates & Sweets Fer My Bdae.. =D
4) Celebrate My Bdae Wif My Love Ones.. =D
5) My Mr Right.. =D




..Gossips.. =D






credits
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Wednesday, August 25, 2010 @ 11:13 PM
REMEMBERING DE OLD TIMES & IT CAME THRU.. =)

yst was a very succesful outing.. it was really awesome.. haha..
first we met at paya lebar mrt station.. frm dere one by one came.. me, zubaidah, amira, yus, haslam, saniy,sottuan, fazrin,rizal and rizal's girlfriend.. den we head our destination to MR TEA TARIK.. haha.. sit dere fer almost an hour.. den rifaii and mr seah came.. we ordered our food.. BUT DE FOOD WAS TOTALLY AWFUL!! BLUEK!! i bought bee hoon goreng.. but it was SUPER AWFUL!! den came klevyn and hamzah..
frm dere when everyone of us have finish our food, we head dwn to shopping.. haha.. i got opinion frm my besties abt de clothing dat i want to buy. dey say it's nice.. =)
okae.. after making our rounds at geylang.. we head dwn to haji lane fer shisha.. hmms.. we gerls accompany only.. while de guys smoke it.. haha.. dey want us to be dere.. yeah.. to remember de moments where we use to be tgther back den.. =)
okae.. i admit.. it was a very gd and exciting outing.. nxt in de list is HARI RAYA OUTING.. YEAH!! palnning in progress.. =)
stay tune and wait.. =)

+ comment (0) | back to top?







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com