welcome
you make me smile

..Smiles.. =)..HeLLo!! Welcome To hidayuneedsyou.blogspot.com





profile
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

I Am HiDaYu.. =DAge: 19.. =D
Gonna Be 20 Nxt Year.. =D
D.O.B: 17 Oct 1991.. =D
.
..WishList.. =D

1) Buy A Crumpler Tote bag.. =D
2) Buy An Elmo Handphone Pouch.. =D
3) Chocolates & Sweets Fer My Bdae.. =D
4) Celebrate My Bdae Wif My Love Ones.. =D
5) My Mr Right.. =D




..Gossips.. =D






credits
..Hidayu Loves You ♥..=)

Designer: xo xo
Resources: xo xo xo xo
Song: xo



archives
dizzy in my head






Sunday, August 22, 2010 @ 10:18 PM
"IF YOU HAVE A WILL, THERE WILL ALWYS BE A WAY" =)

hmms.. mum taught me how to cook bee hoon today.. was super fun.. haha.. actually when she start to teach me and tell me things like prawn have to be fully cooked and etc.. it sounds so interesting.. weehee.. my interest in cooking is bck agn.. =)
and nw i'm eager to learn a new recipe frm mum.. i asked her a question just nw..
me:"mum, why is your cooking all very nice?? wat did you do to all de dishes?? wat is your secret, do share wif me.."
mum:"de secret is right inside you.. everyone can do it.. heard of dis phrase bfore, if you have a ill, de will alwys be a way??"
me:"yes, i've heard of dat phrase bfore.. so wat do you mean mum??"
mum:"it is dat when you do smth, you must do it with faith and love.. for example , when you are angry and den you start to cook, your food will turn out to be awful.. really awful.. de outcome of your food will reflect on your mood.."
me:"ouh!! nw i understand.. thanks mum.. =)"
yeah really learn a lot frm mum.. thanks mum.. =)
so de moral of de day is "IF YOU HAVE A WILL,THERE WILL ALWYS BE A WAY" =)

+ comment (0) | back to top?







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com